Tuesday, April 19, 2011

<<< Links on the side

I've done it!  I've revamped my list of links to resources, and everything seems to be in working order.  If you have any issues, please let me know.  If you have other sites you'd like to suggest for the list, please contact me and I'll put them on the "sites to consider"  list...  :)  Please note that the sites on the left are sites that I have found to have an open and honest perspective on the state of affairs with which each purports to be of concern.  I like those kinds of sites, and not those that are trying to frighten the audience and then sell the answer to the problem.  Some of these sites are indeed commercial, but they make no substantial claims to any agenda other than to offer their merchandise.  It is always up to the discerning buyer, but these sites offer what i consider to be up front products that seem to be forward thinking and the best out there.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment